Here you can find and download what I have written.
- I bring you Shelter 15! A “nuclear bunker quasi cold-war interpretation”* It’s a small dungeon for your post-apocalyptic games, written for Death is the New Pink and Into the Odd.
- The Hidden Shrine of Setebos: An expedition for Into the Odd, consisting of a 2 level dungeon plus one extra level, a bestiary, and more. Aldo you can get in from itch.io.
- A new 30 Minute Dungeon, Obsolete Sewer Radiopasteurization is another small highbrowpunk adventure.
- A little highbrowpunk adventure for LotFP, The Underworld Heart. It won’t cost you anything, only your soul.
- Goddess of the Crypt, a weird working class fantasy expedition for Into the Odd. This small dungeon combines subtle Egyptian and Mayan themes, weird fiction, non-Euclidean geometry and a touch of gonzo oddness. Also available from Itch.io (where you can give me a copper piece or two, if you will.)
- The God’s Bathhouse. A 30 minute dungeon based on this challenge.
- Slime Bugs. I made this dungeon for my Mutants & Mazes on the end of time campaign, which is a hybrid between Labyrinth Lord and Mutant Future. I hope you enjoy it.
- Here’s some New Weird Magic Spells following the rules in both Vaginas are Magic! and Eldritch Cock.
- The Magic Laboratory, house rules for creating magic-user labs and research new spells and other magic-related activities.
- Here’s A Tome of Weird Artifacts, a collection of black metal bands and magick masks and weapons fot your OSR games. It’s free but you can tip me if you want, but please don’t feel you have to. I’m not here for the money, I’m here for blood and souls.
- ZWEIHÄNDER Grim & Perilous Guideline to Character Creation, both a blog entry and a PDF for your convenience.
- Random Enemies Table. If you need some bandits, city guards, werewolves or squid cultists for your players to kill and rob, this table will help you assigning their main stats and some quirks.
- Referee Table. This table will allow you to track many elements of the game, specially in a dungeon crawl. Every 3 turns, make a random encounters check; mark a circle each turn; 6 turns make an hour; 8 hours make a watch; lanterns light for 24 turns, candles for 12 and torches for 6. All that is in the table and more.
- Running (and basically understanding) Silent Titans is not easy task! Here’s how you run the mini-game “Mouse Box”.
- Another Fool For Your Adventures! A supplement for Into the Odd. This book is a collection of Replacement Adventurers, for those times when a Player Characters dies and you need a quick replacement but don’t have the time to think about a concept.
- This is how Sneak Attacks works in LotFP.
- Simple grappling rules. Grappling is a nightmare, but these rules turn the nightmare in a fun tavern brawl. Enjoy throwing peasants against tables and holding a city guard while your friends kick his ass.
- Bushcraft in the dungeon. Some tables to find food in a dungeon, the effects it has to eat them and the effects food deprivations has on the characters. It includes “The store of the underworlds”, and a spider from Mars.
- The Country of November is my book of short fiction and it’s cheap.
- Spectral Slüg. “You can not have a meaningful campaign if strict slüg quotas are not kept”. (Some Mad Wizard)
- Cerlak’s Horrid Counselor. This monster was made for the Harry Clarke project.
- Giant Lich. This monster was made for the Harry Clarke project.
- Tyger in The Night. A William Blake inspired monster for B/X Essentials/Domenwood.
- The Incubus Club – Esoteric Enterprises. Music for my Esoteric Enterprises campaign.
- Grieving of the Wÿrd: Music for the Wëird Fäntasy Röleplaying Gäme. Non-vanilla fantasy soundtrack.
- Hill Cantons – Music for the Slavic acid fantasy OSR setting. Labyrinth Lord + Lysergsäure-Diethylamid. Exploring The Hill Cantons? This songs set the tune. First songs: Marlinko. Next ones: the Dunes.
- Veins of the Earth | LotFP dungeon crawl. Atmospheric music and soundscapes for those insane adventurers and thieves that go underground looking for treasure and fame and only find terror and death. This selection was inspired by Patrick Stuart’s excellent Veins of the Earth supplement for Lamentations of the Flame Princess (get it!).
- Beneath grey skies of falling ashes. Death, Black & Brooding Metal to set the mood in any brutal, grim and violent cosmic horror, weird fantasy or sword & sorcery campaign, like Lamentations of the Flame Princess, Xas Irkalla, Zweihänder, Mörk Borg (there’s also an official playlist). Bleak and depressive like realising you will die. Because fuck you, that’s why!